Monday 14 May 2012

You can't buy that !!

As I sat in bed waiting for a video I was working on to finish exporting, the hum of the Air conditioning distant, the latest book I was reading in hand, half a cup of luke warm coffee from the two hours of editing beside me; the thought came to me, more like a question...what five things won't money buy me? so I got to work figuring out what is purchasable and what's not..

We often times place value of things we spend alot of money to purchase when the real things that matter in life are actually free but priceless..

In the next couple of days I will be itemizing things (and moments) money can't buy. Pls feel free to drop by and add your point for the day. make it one a day so we have time to digest it properly.

My first point in this series has to be...
1) Time in God's presence... It's priceless

food for thought...


No comments:

Post a Comment