Thursday 3 April 2014

CHANGE!!!

Long time away.
I've been doing some soul searching and have come to the conclusion that CHANGE is necessary at this time (inevitable I dare say). A wise woman (Pastor Mo) recently challenged me to make a change in my life...she wasn't speaking to just me, we were close to 300 in the room but I heard it (i'm sure) clearer than most people.
First I must say I am officially delivered from people...oh trust me, it's a good feeling, I didn't know  I wasn't until I commenced the soul searching. The journey to change stared for me a few years ago, 2010 to be precise that's when I decided to go natural and trust me as hard as I knew it was going to be, I took the plunge.
Now four years after and I'm taking another plunge...this time a harder one (you might say I have a knack for Herculean tasks)...
I am a strong believer that when things are going to happen (good or bad) someone is always ''sent''. My messenger was 1.7 mtrs and 152 pounds (Peace) she said if in 90 days you do anything continuously it becomes a habit; she also said to achieve anything one needs to DECIDE, COMMIT and DO...
so here I am trying to make a healthy life style a habit.
For the next 90 days I'm doing this.
I am not only working on building better life style choices but my attitude, character and becoming a dispenser of good. I want my aura to be on of pure joy and happiness.
Come with me as I share my challenges, Victories and wins with you...health they say is wealth and I'm making a change starting with the girl in the mirror...
90 days,  this is Day 3 and it's been a challenge I tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment