Monday 30 January 2017

Stepping into deep waters.

By now it's no surprise to many that I doodle and like to write, for those who are just finding this out, follow "Wanda's Tale" my ongoing series (we're in Episode 4 already so you have some reading up to do) Twitter @RitgwanFacebook, facebook.com/Ritz.Gwan 

Monday's and Thursday's are now dedicated to creative writing...the stories, tales and doodles (😀)

From the month of February I will be introducing "For the Love of Travel" where I will continue to write about my love for traveling until I begin to travel and document those adventures (😀), this will be Tuesday's and Fridays.

I reserved Wednesday's for a special project, "Living your best life" is something I started in 2014 but dropped along the way, now it's back and better...This captures mostly pointers to living an abundant life, the voicing promises to be as interesting and as creative as possible, some of you will be conscripted to share with me some tips to living an abundant life...

2017 is the year of stepping out.... January was a blast. Thank you for encouraging me through "Wanda's Tale" as the story unfolds I assure you, it is only the beginning of great things this year.....

By late February another series "WIFE MATERIAL" will premiere, you don't want to miss this.
Cheers to an exciting 2017..



No comments:

Post a Comment