Wednesday 7 December 2011

11-11-11

This piece has taken longer than I thought...11-11-11 was a special day, not only does this kind of date occur once in 100 years but for me it had much more significance...
It's not every 11-11-11 you'll find kids marking their 11th birthday, this one, I was priviledged to share it with my niece who turned 11 on 11-11-11...
She is a very unique girl, not just cos she's turned 11 on 11-11-11 but I haven't seen an 11 year old so mature, sensitive to the needs of others and a philantrophic at heart...

The day is one Deborah would not forget in a hurry...the picnic area at Trinity College Ofada provided the perfect scenary and cool shade that drowned out the sun...

I'll let the pictures do all the talking.


The lovely cake..tastes nice too


Deborah and friends...TRICOL

More friends

CHEEZE!!!!!

Deborah

Deborah and the boys!

Deborah and birthday mate..


Deborah and Mum
Deborah & Anty Mercy

Celebrants and Mothers

Deborah, Mum and Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment