Friday 12 August 2011

Weekend fever..

I'm not running temprature but i feel a fever ..
This week was for me the fastest in history, before I knew it it's friday..what did I do, sleep through the week?? I still don't know how I'm back to friday already its a joy anyway cos i'm home alone and excited.

well I was able to figure out the picture thingy I guess I just had to be a little patient.
weekends have always been a time of recreation, rejuvenation and relaxation, I'm hoping to get the much needed rest but the I find my self worrying when what the coming week will bring and how I'd approach it, if that doesn't get me stressed then worrying about arranging my closet and picking out clothes for the week would.

Piece of advise I got; enjoy the weekend while you can it never lasts that long...so that's what I'm gonna do..rbg

No comments:

Post a Comment