Thursday 22 September 2011

The city of dreams...

ok, I remember saying I was taking a month break to get things into perspective, well I felt the urge to write this.
September is kinda like when I do my spring cleaning, my thoughts, wardrobe and evaluating my life and charting a course for where i'm going. All I can say for now is September has been great i've made lots of life changing moves that will manifest in time. I might even be moving cities, I mean moving to another city no matter how temporary. The countless hours spent trying to get things right only to realize you have absolutely no control over them.
I've said too much already so until my next update which will probably be in another week or two, believe in yourself and pour out what u're carrying to ur circumstance.

rbg

No comments:

Post a Comment