Saturday 7 January 2012

Welcome to my 2012..

I know this is the year I have been waiting for.

This is one year like none other...
This is not a statement of optimism but a statement of Grace through Mercy.
With high expectations and out stretched faith garnished with a generous amount of Mercy, I know 2012 is sure to be the best year ever.
The year started and the question kept coming, "what is your new year resolution?
I had not given it any thought seeing that most resolutions are what we try to do with our our strengths.
My answer is to remain within the mercy covering and be the difference maker...

The year has been anticipated with several predictions, by scientists, astrologers and anyone who could talk. I chose to set a precedence of how the year will be for me not minding predictions based on data and feelings. You are a speaking being, speak what you want to see and watch it come alive, don't let the predictions of others determine what you see in 2012. Take over your life!!
What you choose to hear goes a long way in determining how you act.  My question to you is, "what have you heard God say to you about 2012?? if you weren't attentive it's not too late to ask He's mercy is available..

We are told that how the next day will look you know from the day before, I say not always true...when you judge the future by what you see, your progress is limited.
2011 was filled with new starts and injuries, laughters and joys, some pain and pleasure and in all this I am not unmindful of the open heavens I've had...grace and mercy even when my faith failed , ultimately I'm grateful for another chance.

I enter 2012 with every conciousness that my strength will do nothing. Speaking in unknown tongues my best bet for communication, showing mercy the best way to obtain mercy, God's ultimate power is displayed in His show of mercy, everything is in place line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little...

Welcome to my 2012!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment