Wednesday 31 August 2011

Evangelion!!!

I startedoff this piece with nothing to say; no title, I mean no words to say what I intended to....I just let the message drive me..I'll be as brief and conciese as I possibly can. The after writing I got the perfect title 'EVANGELION'.....(pronounced e-van-ge-leon)
Evangelion means good news or better still, good news from the batle field. The word of God lies in the good news, if you don't hear it you cannot function in it, so I'm speaking the word so you hear it. 

Each of us is born in to something, some go through life not knowing what their purpose is whle others discover it and live it fully.
We were created to do the Lord's bidding(for His pleasure He created us.) He gave us options, life and death,'choose life' He says to us, that we might live.
You are sole architect of how your life turns out and eventually ends. 
The goodnews here is, God made the first move all we need do is meet him half way........
Christianity is God reaching out to man after the fall, God's redemtion plan is for all who turn to Him and accept the life He offers; everyone, I mean everyone has that chance of a God-filled life; hope is only lost when one crosses to the other side of eternity...

I remember the words of the savior, ''you must be born again'' He tells the religious ruler. There's a pattern to do this; first believe in your heart that Jesus came in the flesh, He died on the cross, He ressurected after three days and ascended to sit at the right side of the Father and will come again. It doesn't end there; you are then expected to confess these words with your lips..(with the heart we believe and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation).
It's not enough that we go to church and do all the right stuff, this is what God wants us to do, make this confession and watch God transfom you.

As an ambassador you speak for your home counrty; well, that's what I'm doing offering the same life;eternal life to as many as would receieve.
Call me a Jesus freak or pastor I'm ok with that, I'm just a messanger in my place of assignment.

Seperate yourself from what you do;God sees you differently, He sees you through the eyes of Love. John3:16 ''for God so loved the world that He gave His onlybegotten son, that whoever believes in HIm shouldnot perish but have eternal life''
It's never toomuch for Him to cleanse, you sins don't repel God, He wants you just as you are..
make a decision today,accept Jesus into your life and let the new life beging ''if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away, behold all things have become new'' 2 corinthians 5:17...............................
If there's any thing I can do to help in this life changin decision, I'd be glad to...................................rbg

No comments:

Post a Comment